Monday, February 4, 2013

Christmastime in Portland

In a perfect world, this post would have been up at the beginning of January, but everyone knows now how prompt I've been with posting on the blog.

Jordan and I did our Christmas thang before I flew to Texas for the holidays. A blog post on wedding dress shopping later! We didn't really make it a big deal--I didn't even wrap Jordan's solitary present. (Although he did get a fancy wedding band a few weeks later!)

I had bought us tickets to see the Oregon Ballet Theater's production of the Nutcracker several weeks before, and if you know me at all, you know how much I LOVE the Nutcracker around Christmastime. My mom took me when I was younger several times, and it's one of my favorite holiday memories growing up.

Anyway, I wanted to take Jordan so he could experience the magic of the ballet with me (and it's lame to go by yourself to the Nutcracker). That morning, we made blueberry muffins and listened to Christmas records that I had been buying at thrift stores in preparation.

We had so much fun, and I hope you enjoy the pictures! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment